MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.13 not available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the admin panel, it tells me to upgrade from 1.8.12 to 1.8.13 but when I open the install wizard it only shows me the 1.8.12 version still. Why is the newest one missing there?
Thanks for help guys
what is your forum url ? ensure that all files of MyBB 1.8.13 version are uploaded correctly
I also faced the same thing, once I used the version check tool then I came to know the update is present.
(2017-11-09, 09:10 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url ? ensure that all files of MyBB 1.8.13 version are uploaded correctly

Solved, I didn't upload it correctly it seems, somehow it works now, thank you.

But what I wonder is, that the installation wizard on the guide didn't look the same when I did the process. I didn't have all the things to check and the categories on the side, I was just pressing "Next" the whole time until it was done, is that supposed to be like that?
^ may be there was a problem with loading of related files !

anyway, I'd suggest to run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section
of forum admin panel to check if all required files are accessible to run the forum ..

you can ignore reported images from the file verification
Where is the changed files package?
I have maded the same question and answered after Smile

https://mybb.com/versions/1.8.13/

There you can see both files full and changed files packages.
Yes, the release post on the blog is slightly different to past posts, since we've added proper release note pages for every new release. This change might take some getting used to.