MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Mod Tools not working after 1.8.13 upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you can provide me a temporary mod account I can look into eventual JS issues as this looks like one.
(2017-11-11, 01:33 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]If you can provide me a temporary mod account I can look into eventual JS issues as this looks like one.

I will PM you a temp ACP login
Guys if you get any solution please let's us know because i also have that problem not only that 1.8.13 have a lots of issues. idk why i upgrade f**k
1.8.13 has not a lot of issues if you upgrade correctly. I had the chance to look RocketFoot’s board and the problem relies into jquery.plugins.js file not being updated correctly. He has a modified version running which has not the required updates in it. In fact, 1.8.13 introduces a lot of changes to third party resources embedded into the core; if you have a heavily customized theme you better look out for every file that has changes and update them accordingly.
same issue with inline moderation after upgrade to 1.8.13. Counter does not work.
To delete a post or thread, I have to go to the members profile, search for his posts/threads and delete them from there.
Its definitely a plugin issue. I deactivated all and inline mod works.
Guess I have to deactivate the plugins one by one to figure out which one causes the problem

found it: its the CKE Editor.....
i have the same issue with the counter.
can anyone help me ?
Pages: 1 2