MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Mod Tools not working after 1.8.13 upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just upgraded to 1.8.13 and now my inline mod tools don't work.  I am running Flatty theme but I also tried on default theme and they still didn't work.

I have looked at every thread here about the issue and verified that my code is correct but still no go!  I need some help on this one please!
what happens when you select some threads / posts for inline moderation ? does the counter work ?
if counter works then what happens when you click the go button ?

is login & logout process working fine ? (asking because secured cookie is not used ..)
(2017-11-09, 03:13 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what happens when you select some threads / posts for inline moderation ? does the counter work ?
if counter works then what happens when you click the go button ?

is login & logout process working fine ? (asking because secured cookie is not used ..)

The counter does not work at all...

I did have problems with the login opening at the bottom of the screen but I updated my Flatty theme and the modal is working as is the sticky header.  The back to top button only works on the index page...no other pages.

Something is wrong...very wrong!

my URL is: 7173mustangs.com
if admin panel login works fine then can you turn on Secure Cookie Flag (Site Details page) & check inline moderation again ..

you may have to clear browser cookies (link available here), login again before checking the inline moderation
(2017-11-09, 03:26 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if admin panel login works fine then can you turn on Secure Cookie Flag (Site Details page)  & check inline moderation again ..

you may have to clear browser cookies (link available here), login again before checking the inline moderation

Ok, I did as suggested and tried on firefox and chrome after clearing caches...still the same!  The counter does not count...justs stays at zero.
strange !

have you also checked files verification .. (tools & maintenance section of forum ACP)

basically I'd suggest to remove forcing of www in the forum url (may be it is through web host panel / .htaccess)
& also remove www from the site url (site details page in forum ACP), clear browser cookies, check again ..

if above doesn't help then may be someone experienced needs to check it with required temporary access ..
(2017-11-09, 03:51 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]strange !

have you also checked files verification .. (tools & maintenance section of forum ACP)

basically I'd suggest to remove forcing of www in the forum url (may be it is through web host panel / .htaccess)
& also remove www from the site url (site details page in forum ACP), clear browser cookies, check again ..  

if above doesn't help then may be someone experienced needs to check it with required temporary access ..

I'm gonna need some help on this one! 

File verification lists: inc/functions.php  (eta...I uploaded a fresh inc/functions.php and the verification is clear but problems persist!)
not sure how long I'd stay online today,
would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel to check it ..
(2017-11-09, 04:44 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]not sure how long I'd stay online today,
would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel to check it ..

Yes please...I'll pm you in a few minutes.
I tested the forum with mod_security off and it did not fix the problem.  This issue still persists on all 3 of my forums!  Any one have any other ideas?
Pages: 1 2