MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Myalerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody know how to remove the "credits next to it? Like where do i edit {$post['newpoints_postbit']}?

https://gyazo.com/4d62f78c08f8fc72873c2cd994d77902
It is not related to MyAlerts, you need to modify postbit template for this.
I believe it is newpoints.
(2017-11-09, 02:10 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]It is not related to MyAlerts, you need to modify postbit template for this.
I believe it is newpoints.

Theres no postbit_newpoints nor can i come across a new points template. Any ideas on how to remove the "credits" next to the 0?
There should be template for that in Global Template.
Also please share you website url
(2017-11-09, 02:20 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]There should be template for that in Global Template.
Also please share you website url

Not in there either, not in any template set check the mall
that should be in postbit templates (like below)

{$post['user_details']}{$post['newpoints_postbit']}

(edited)
(2017-11-09, 02:26 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]that should be in postbit templates (like below)

(edited)
I also mentioned that, but he wants to remove Credits which is a newpoints variable
You will find a template called newpoints_postbit in global Template.
Edit that and modify it
<br /><span class="smalltext">{$currency}: <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$points}</a></span>{$donate}

i.e. remove {$currency}
(2017-11-09, 02:40 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-09, 02:26 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]that should be in postbit templates (like below)

(edited)
I also mentioned that, but he wants to remove Credits which is a newpoints variable
You will find a template called newpoints_postbit in global Template.
Edit that and modify it
<br /><span class="smalltext">{$currency}: <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php">{$points}</a></span>{$donate}

i.e. remove {$currency}

Sorry about late responce was playing zombies, anyhow that fixed it but they are not lined up now?
https://gyazo.com/49b4d9def85ca5845f879d...c158e230c2