MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recent thread on index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have the latest version of Recent threads on index and I have installed everything correctly. I have the plugin showing up in the "Plugins" section in ACP and I activated it. Both {$recentthread_headerinclude} and {$recentthreadtable} also exits in the index file. However, the recent threads are not showing up on the forum. 
I have DVZ Shoutbox already installed. I am running the Emerald theme. Please do help.
Link to your forum?

Is the recent thread table at least showing on the MyBB default theme?
check your templates for recentthread templates these are likely to be not existed in your templates.
The forum link is www.uffserver.com/forum

(2017-11-10, 04:34 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]check your templates for recentthread templates these are likely to be not existed in your templates.

Could you explain more please?

(2017-11-10, 04:34 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]check your templates for recentthread templates these are likely to be not existed in your templates.

Edit... I checked my theme templates and there is a template called "Recent Thread Templates" but when I expand it shows "There are no templates in this set."
(2017-11-10, 04:44 AM)Reckon Wrote: [ -> ]Edit... I checked my theme templates and there is a template called "Recent Thread Templates" but when I expand it shows "There are no templates in this set."

As i suspected plugin didn't created templates. Can you manually add templates in global template section by getting help from recentthread.php file.
(2017-11-10, 09:16 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-10, 04:44 AM)Reckon Wrote: [ -> ]Edit... I checked my theme templates and there is a template called "Recent Thread Templates" but when I expand it shows "There are no templates in this set."

As i suspected plugin didn't created templates. Can you manually add templates in global template section by getting help from recentthread.php file.

Uhm, I'm kind of a noob at this so I don't know how I can add a template. Would you be so kind as to give me that? Or teach me? Step by step?
Thanks a lot!
Bumping
have you tried uninstalling & reinstalling the plugin ? if not then try it ..
(2017-11-11, 06:25 PM)Reckon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-10, 09:16 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]

Uhm, I'm kind of a noob at this so I don't know how I can add a template. Would you be so kind as to give me that? Or teach me? Step by step?
Thanks a lot!
I wrote a step by step tutorial, maybe you should try it as it should work with any theme
https://wallbb.co.uk/forums/Thread-Focus...sive-theme
Disregard. I used a different plugin and got it to work.