MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.13 - Additional Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No, changes are only applied to the templates for the MyBB theme. Any themes that inherit from the MyBB theme and change templates at all need to apply those updates manually. We cannot apply them manually if a template has been edited from the standard MyBB theme as we might break people's themes then.

The "Revert to Original" will revert any modifications to a template (including those done by your theme's author) to make the template the same as the MyBB default theme. You probably don't want to do that.
So Revert to Original is basically "apply updates" unless there are theme related changes or custom changes.

Even though I use custom theme most of templates don't have any different stuff than original MyBB and some are technical changes I see (like video_facebook_embed template)
Yes, reverting to original will revert it to the current template from the MyBB default style for 1.8.13. If you're sure the edits made to the templates aren't special to your theme, you can safely revert them.
(2017-11-11, 11:10 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, reverting to original will revert it to the current template from the MyBB default style for 1.8.13. If you're sure the edits made to the templates aren't special to your theme, you can safely revert them.

Thanks Euan T for your assistance in addressing my issue.  My

Serpius
Pages: 1 2