MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe stop working after some time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello the plugin is installed fine I think, but after few hours the plugin is not working anymore, I need go to ACP and integrate plugin with myalerts, and I dont know why the warning messege keep appearing after do it
[Image: cd2775086e44729abd330b3c5f08b7bf.png]
That is very strange. Are you saying that MentionMe somehow un-integrates itself after a few hours?
(2017-11-11, 01:08 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]That is very strange. Are you saying that MentionMe somehow un-integrates itself after a few hours?

I click on integrate, and the plugin works fine but the alert message that the plugin is not integrated still appearing, and after some hours plugin stops working, so I need go to ACP and click on intregrate and rebuild cache to make the plugin work again

[Image: 37e248709855bce52f241abbd644c0f3.png]
That is puzzling! Off the top of my head I can't think of any reason that should be happening.

I'm covered up today, but tomorrow I will try to set aside some time to test. Could you PM me temporary admin credentials and a link?
(2017-11-11, 10:15 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]That is puzzling! Off the top of my head I can't think of any reason that should be happening.

I'm covered up today, but tomorrow I will try to set aside some time to test. Could you PM me temporary admin credentials and a link?

pm sent with info
I spent some time today looking at your issue. Although I was able to see the error for myself, I can't reproduce it in testing. Soon the next maintenance version of MentionMe will be released. I've made some adjustments so maybe you can give that a try.
(2017-11-12, 10:48 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I spent some time today looking at your issue. Although I was able to see the error for myself, I can't reproduce it in testing. Soon the next maintenance version of MentionMe will be released. I've made some adjustments so maybe you can give that a try.

thanks
You're welcome. Smile