MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chat plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys. I have a doubt

What chat plugin do you advise me to install in my forum? 
I have the theme "Focus"
in general, I'd suggest to use dvz shoutbox plugin
there are few other shout box / chat box plugins available at the Extend Section [search with shout & chat]
(2017-11-14, 03:22 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in general, I'd suggest to use dvz shoutbox plugin
there are few other shout box / chat box plugins available at the Extend Section  [search with shout & chat]

Thank you.

I have installed and activated the DVZ Shoutbox plugin but does not the chat show up in my forum? What else should I do?
the plugin's page has few instructions. have you followed them ?
basically {$dvz_shoutbox} needs to be added in the index template of your theme [above {$forums}]
and style codes from the given text file should be added at the bottom of global.css of the theme [edit in advanced mode]
(2017-11-14, 04:32 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]the plugin's page has few instructions. have you followed them ?
basically {$dvz_shoutbox} needs to be added in the index template of your theme [above {$forums}]
and style codes from the given text file should be added at the bottom of global.css of the theme [edit in advanced mode]

Thank you very much, it is already installed. Smile