MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issues with Inline Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2017-12-04, 09:55 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ well, as informed earlier (post #14) your forum is not loading for me. not even with the tor browser.

Sorry i just try to install cloudflare but (Error 1016) DNS problem idk how to fix it. i'm noob. i have set to old nameserver please try again after some time 1 hour maximum. if still not work let me know.
^ should be fixed now.
first close your browser , reopen it and then check

copy content of this file to flatty2.js named file , upload it to jscripts folder of your MyBB files server

and then replace below lines in the headerinclude template of your theme & save the template

replace
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://yourjavascript.com/14711446271/flatty.js"></script>
<!-- script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/flatty.js?ver=1810"></script -->
with
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/flatty2.js?ver=1813"></script>
Thanks problem solved. thanks you very much.

1 question i can get support for cloudflare here? because i can't do it.

answer and close thread i'll open new if i can get support there.

wait wait i can't login in well i can but page refresh and still guest i thought it's cache issue then i wait but still now i also tried Opera browser. it's connected with any file which you told me to replace? @.m.
Please help me i start facing this problem again even everything alright

and 2nd problem with this theme https://community.mybb.com/thread-215000.html

help me or recommend me good theme
^ though not sure if I can check it next 15 hours,
if you need direct help then you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP)
note : both access are required. And I might be able to check it tomorrow ..
Done and no problem take your time but fix it as soon as possible bro.
hello? problem of new thread are solved but Inline Moderation can't select threads again.
^ sorry, files access is required ..
Pages: 1 2 3