MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hiring a Coder & Post Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I am a few weeks into my project development of Bla  wks . com, a cryptos investing news and forum web-site. There are many little things I am developing, but decided to start with the forum, which I will begin marketing heavily in 2018.

Right now, I am looking for a little help on something which should be fairly easy, I hope.

I decided to come here to participate in the community, and allow my coder/partner to focus on the other things he is focusing.

If you visit my site, bla  wks.com - you'll see it currently directs to the forum.

At the top, there are widgets for crypto prices : etc/btc/omg etc.

Right now, they are all predetermined by me - added directly to the header template.

Heres what I want!

CODER:

I want a registered user to be able to modify what is displayed for them. They should be able to do this from the CP, by selecting up to 16 (?) crypto currencies from our predetermined list of maybe 50 (?) or so, and then having those displayed for them while they are logged in.

I believe it should be fairly simple, and use relatively low data/bandwidth to do. I am a front-end html/css/photoshop designer by hobby, so php and mysql is not my strong point. But I am thinking a simple string can be saved to the database like this:
which would display price widgets 1, 2, 3,...15, 16.

Please email/twitter me if you can do this, let's talk price, etc. Thank you!

I can paypal/venmo/ethereum or do an exchange of sorts.

POST EXCHANGE:

Like I said, I will begin paid promoting/marketing early 2018, but before then I still want to build up a bit of history and activity. If you are interested in bitcoin/ethereum/cryptos - please hit me up!

I will do a 1:1 post exchange!

admin@bla  wks.com
Twitter @bla  wksy

THANK YOU!