MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JS Popups Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After migrating from my previous host, JS popups have stopped working. I have done thorough checking of my themes, CSS, and templates. None of them are the issue. Even when starting with a completely new theme, new templates, etc., the popups don't work. I think something got messed up during the migration and I have no idea how to fix it.

I provided an account and an example of what's happening below. Any help is appreciated. Smile

----------------------------------------------------

Use this account to login for access:

[email protected]
TestAccount1000

Try to click the report button on this page: https://ragecounty.com/showthread.php?tid=196
temporarily disable ckeditor plugin, hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on a thread page and check the js popups again
(2017-11-16, 05:51 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]temporarily disable ckeditor plugin, hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5)  on a thread page and check the js popups again

Nothing. Disabled it and it still doesn't work. Also hard refreshed and tried a completely different browser with cache and cookies.
^ have you checked whether the popups work on MyBB's stock theme ?
can you please post (or PM me) purchasing proof of the premium theme you are using ..
along with it, you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel for checking the issue
(2017-11-16, 05:51 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]temporarily disable ckeditor plugin, hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5)  on a thread page and check the js popups again

So what do you suggest I do? I have no idea. Confused
^ please see post #4 (we both posted at the same time ..)
(2017-11-16, 06:20 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ please see post #4 (we both posted at the same time ..)

I have tried it on the default theme. I also don't have any proof since the purchase was a really long time ago and I don't use the same payment details as I did back then.