MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Configuration Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have setup a mybb website and I use a well known theme.
But when I am looking at the site as a user I see the header tabs how I changed them.
But when I login as an admin the header is still showing the same that it was before editing.
any idea ?
MyBB displays different type of top links to different user groups.

in the Header Templates (in general) :
* header --> contents are visible to all
* header_welcomeblock_guest --> contents are visible to guests (and not logged in members)
* header_welcomeblock_member --> contents visible to members (and the staff)
* header_welcomeblock_member_admin --> contents visible to Administrators only
* header_welcomeblock_member_moderator --> contents visible to moderators and administrators

see also this templates related guidance
(2017-11-18, 02:20 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB displays different type of top links to different user groups.

in the Header Templates (in general) :
* header --> contents are visible to all
* header_welcomeblock_guest --> contents are visible to guests (and not logged in members)
* header_welcomeblock_member --> contents visible to members (and the staff)
* header_welcomeblock_member_admin --> contents visible to Administrators only
* header_welcomeblock_member_moderator --> contents visible to moderators and administrators

see also this templates related guidance

how can I change this to make it so admins can also see the same thing as users ?
^ top links available to normal users are also visible to the administrators.
And admin also sees few extra links (eg. moderator panel & admin panel ..)

can we have your forum url .. and which theme you are using ?

can you show through a couple of images - what a normal user can see & what is visible for admins
[please crop the images to show the top links part]
https://epsilonbuilds.com/forums/
Using Igame-theme
Admin:
[Image: admin.jpg]
User:
[Image: User.jpg]

is it possible this is because my original account was created before the edits. because when I add an alt account to the same group its like a user would see it with the admin panel also there=?

I have confirmed that this is only happening on my 1 account.

why would this be happening ?
are you using cloudflare cache system ?
if so can you purge all the cache & check your forum links again with different group accounts ..
I have tried loging out removing history cache but I guess that has not effect. How do I delete the cache of the user without deleting the post that he has created ?

Fixed it, it was the theme button lol. -ty anyways