MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Using website Header on MyBB forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I've noticed this question did get asked several other times on this forum when I searched for a solution myself. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a solution that works for me, although admittedly I'm very much a novice with MyBB and websites which could be the main reason Smile

Problem:
I have a website built with Wordpress that I use for an online community. I would like to use the header of this website instead of the default MyBB header. It is my understanding that by doing so the MyBB forum will look as if it's a seamless part of the website. (disregarding styling of the forum itself).

Essentially I am looking to do what this MyBB forum does. The header/navigation bar at the top allows us to visit the home, features etc. but also the community part of the website.

I've found a plugin which may be able to do what I am refering to, but I'm not entirely sure if that's the case or how to make it do what I want. I am unfamiliar with any other options I would be able to implement.

I hope I've been able to explain my problem sufficiently. I would very much appreciate any advice or assistance you would be able to provide me!
including wordpress header file either directly or through above referred plugin disturbs layout of MyBB [code conflicts]

please see few related posts => #1028837 , #1045389 & its next post there