MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Latest thread in sidebar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel that we should have latest thread in sidebar on index by default for MyBB 1.10
Just an admin control in backend to turn it on off for index page.

Lots of user use this feature and it will great for a default feature.
Yes, please! My users love this feature!
Hmm.. i think it's not ok.. After all it is TopStats plugin which contains more features than you wrote and they are in one place. Of course, many people will want to install TopStats, and they will have to disable this default MyBB feature.
(2017-11-20, 06:35 PM)Poftorek Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.. i think it's not ok.. After all it is TopStats plugin which contains more features than you wrote and they are in one place. Of course, many people will want to install TopStats, and they will have to disable this default MyBB feature.

I believe TopStats will take lot more queries and comparatively portal.php query is faster (which is default in MyBB).

For additional enhancement, TopStats can be installed.
(2017-11-20, 06:37 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-20, 06:35 PM)Poftorek Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.. i think it's not ok.. After all it is TopStats plugin which contains more features than you wrote and they are in one place. Of course, many people will want to install TopStats, and they will have to disable this default MyBB feature.

I believe TopStats will take lot more queries and comparatively portal.php query is faster (which is default in MyBB).

For additional enhancement, TopStats can be installed.
Yeah, you right