MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete alert of quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Please delete an alert which is visible after press quote button - it's very irritating & useless. Quotes should take to quick reply window immediately.

[attachment=39532]
That appears if you have quoted multiple people, it's to ensure you want to quote a lot of people at once.
What your asking for is if you hit reply it goes straight to quickreply box with it in it. I agree on a good idea, but multi-quote must stay.
If you just want to quote a single person, that's what the Reply button is for, which will bring you straight to Quick Reply with that person's post quoted in it.
(2017-11-22, 02:42 PM)darkhorus Wrote: [ -> ]If you just want to quote a single person, that's what the Reply button is for, which will bring you straight to Quick Reply with that person's post quoted in it.

Emm.. no? It will bring you straight to full reply on the new site
(2017-11-22, 03:51 PM)Poftorek Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-22, 02:42 PM)darkhorus Wrote: [ -> ]If you just want to quote a single person, that's what the Reply button is for, which will bring you straight to Quick Reply with that person's post quoted in it.

Emm.. no? It will bring you straight to full reply on the new site

Really? I must have it modefied then, because on here it goes to full reply also... sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: Yeah, on a stock MyBB it goes to full reply. It seems I modified that behavior.

But I agree, quoting to quick reply should be stock.
Maybe something like, what was it, I think it was IPB where there's a little floater with the number of selected items on the side rather than a big bar far down or far above.