MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emerald theme with DVZShoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Visit my site and you can see it looks odd.

click me

I done everything correctly, but not sure why it looks like that. Any way to properly fix this?

The Weirdest part is, on Mobile it shows correctly, on Desktop it's a glitch.

[Image: 8d189c47ccb049a4ac1eb72a2a8a2817.png]

Mobile View for Me:

[Image: Gdg5HIW.png]

It would be appreciated if you guys could test it yourself if it works on mobile, i use iPhone 7 so not sure if it only works with that?? Im confused.

Update : For some reason it seems working now on desktop. That's odd but alright with me. Hope it shows same for yall.
You shoud contact the dvz shoutbox creator, or use inferno shoutbox Wink
I think you didn't added the provided CSS check you plugin archive it should have something like stylesheet.txt add everything in your theme stylesheet(i recommend you to create new one instead of adding in existing stylesheets)
(2017-11-21, 01:59 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]You shoud contact the dvz shoutbox creator, or use inferno shoutbox Wink

Thanks i like Inferno Shoutbox, however now it is not mobile responsive.

DVZ SHoutbox was in the image above, when it was working. I had to restart my Forum and it's not working again.

Update: DVZ is now working, reason it wasn't working was because global.css on Emerald theme i usually put the code into Extra CSS Attributes,  i had to go advanced mode, go to last line and put it there. Now it's working.
(2017-11-22, 09:20 AM)WhiskeyDucks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-21, 01:59 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]You shoud contact the dvz shoutbox creator, or use inferno shoutbox Wink

Thanks i like Inferno Shoutbox, however now it is not mobile responsive.

DVZ SHoutbox was in the image above, when it was working. I had to restart my Forum and it's not working again.

Update: DVZ is now working, reason it wasn't working was because global.css on Emerald theme i usually put the code into Extra CSS Attributes,  i had to go advanced mode, go to last line and put it there. Now it's working.

Great ! Next time it's better for you to post in Github or the thread of the theme on mybb so i can know
(2017-11-20, 07:55 PM)WhiskeyDucks Wrote: [ -> ]Visit my site and you can see it looks odd.

click me

I done everything correctly, but not sure why it looks like that. Any way to properly fix this?

The Weirdest part is, on Mobile it shows correctly, on Desktop it's a glitch.

[Image: 8d189c47ccb049a4ac1eb72a2a8a2817.png]

Mobile View for Me:

[Image: Gdg5HIW.png]

It would be appreciated if you guys could test it yourself if it works on mobile, i use iPhone 7 so not sure if it only works with that?? Im confused.

Update : For some reason it seems working now on desktop. That's odd but alright with me. Hope it shows same for yall.

ALL:
IT ALSO WORKED WHEN I MADE A NEW STYLESHEET!!!
for me also same issue glitch i am never check in mobile but in desktop same issue how u fixed it bro

fixed with new style sheet