MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need help help me plz :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how can i swtich my dekstop mybb theme to mobile version theme whenever i open my forum in mobile it shows me deafult theme but when i.m on my desktop its showing my desktop theme but when i.m on mobile its showing deafult theme so how can i set my desktop theme to mobile theme plz help me Huh Huh
There is not a default mobile theme nor is the default theme response because MyBB is an artifact of the past.
You can use MyBB Gomobile or Mobile mybb it whould add an extra functionality to switch your theme whenever it is visited through mobile.
(2017-11-22, 12:21 AM)Lunorian Wrote: [ -> ]There is not a default mobile theme nor is the default theme response because MyBB is an artifact of the past.

thanks for you info
You can try gomobile or there are some responsive theme available in Extend section in MyBB.
can i switch emerld theme in nobike version using gomobile plugin actually i dont need none other template for mobile version i m trying to switch the dekstop version emerald theme to mobie version

sorry mobile version