MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: conditional "language"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings,
I was wondering if there was something similar to this that could make a whole message (not just a simple sentence) appear differently depending on the user's language ?

<if $mybb->user['language'] == french then>french input <else>english input</if>

Thanks.
You should just change translation. That's pretty simple and easy to do, just post what you want to change exactly and I will tell you where to find it, I'm pretty familiar with translations and what can be done in them at MyBB Big Grin
Hey,
I was wondering if there was a list of available conditionals on mybb ? Or an internal file ?

Thanks.
Hi

What do you think by conditionals?
you mean plugin? (modification for some need)
I'd like to change the content of a message, on which I can't use the $lang php thinggy.
Hey,
This is what I mean, sorry :

<if $mybb->user['uid'] != 0 then>
							content
						</if>
template conditionals plugin is required for using such conditionals
--- related two threads are merged ---
(2017-11-30, 04:23 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]template conditionals plugin is required for using such conditionals

Thanks, but I already have this plug-in. I was just wondering if there was a list or something of what can be done with it, like a list of the possible/available conditionals ?
Pages: 1 2