MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Search Select All Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted on Github this issue:
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2915

Quote:While using Inline Moderation (version 1.8.12) the "select all results" doesn't actually work. Tried on 3 installs including a near default version.

Can someone else confirm. Example use would be to view more than one page of results for threads then try to choose them all by either clicking the "Select all XXX results in this search." option. Then open or close the all those threads. For me it's not working at all on any site I tested. May require further testing but I can't bother with it now.

I can individually click and the select all for the page works but the "Select all XXX results in this search" doesn't work.

I was hoping others can confirm the behavior.
I don't have time to test and confirm this tonight, but will try to do so tomorrow. I've applied some labels to the issue already, but will add the confirmed label if I can replicate it.
Any questions about my testing methods just ask.

Also note this problem seems to exist from the "find all threads" of a members search page results and not forumdisplay. Example: search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid=1

Once you are on the search results you just click the checkbox to choose all on the page then click the "Select all XXX results in this search" and then the Inline Moderation doesn't work correctly.
I can't replicate this currently on 1.8.13, does it require you to have more than one page of results from finduserthreads?
(2017-11-23, 07:51 PM)kawaii Wrote: [ -> ]I can't replicate this currently on 1.8.13, does it require you to have more than one page of results from finduserthreads?

Yes, it does.

Also note. I'm looking into this and it appears the issue is with adding ALL to cookie.

Spent time looking at the cookie and the inline_moderation.js.

The "ALL" is not being added to the cookie as it is with other results.

If I go to search page and do a username search with thread results the Select All on Pages works just fine. It's only from the finduserthreads where it doesn't. And it has to have more than one page of results. I'm wondering if it's related to the searchlog table too.
(2017-11-23, 08:17 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-23, 07:51 PM)kawaii Wrote: [ -> ]I can't replicate this currently on 1.8.13, does it require you to have more than one page of results from finduserthreads?
Yes, it does.

Ahh yes, I created some more threads to make it span two pages and I can now confirm this issue. Big Grin
I fixed this and a bunch of related issues. Nothing to do with cookies. It required a bit of digging actually. Big Grin
How did you fixed that?