MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Black Friday Sale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As far as you know all Black Friday's before thanks giving day is one of the most important sales date.

So we have to set all our products at a very cheap prices.

We have some products at sale only for today.

We will take all posts maded in today as seriously proposals and we take care of all this weekend.

Our offers are:

- Hide content until reply - $5
- Profile System - $15
- DNT Shoutbox - $10
- Addittional fields on threads - $5
- DNT Advanced Stats - $5
- Activity System - $5
- Max post allowed by usergroups - $5
- Thread preview on hover (showthread) - $5

- MYFX Skin for mybb 1.8.8 or lesser if user requires we can update it to 1.8.x version that he needs. - $5

This is our offers for this black friday so if someone are interested on any of this products give us a feedback and we let you know about how can we deal.

Payments are on paypal only for now.
What is the point of Hide content until reply lol?
While there's already one and couple of them in plugins section for example..
https://community.mybb.com/thread-180082.html

Also what is DNT?
@Livewire the point is:

1.- This was the first and most used hide contents plugin for 1.6.x series.
2.- This plugin allows you to use many addittions, like reputations points, thanks system, very usefull and configurable options by user panel.
3.- Hide attachments, hide contents inside hide tags and urls.
4.- Is the most secure plugin as far as i know for the user comments into my site, others have some unsecure codes, i do not know if all of them, but many of them including that shared url Smile I know how to bypass it as many other users in here who have told me about that security hole.
5.- It is a very usefull and up to date plugin and none of the others have all the options like an AIO.
6.- Is one of the most selled items into my forums so i assume users love it. I do not sell any other plugins by the way only this item, ha ha ha. But i have worked so hard to make happy to all my customers, so ask him and you will know this plugin really worth it.

And covers all aspects that a plugin have to cover up Smile

And DNT is Dark Neo Team. (But the only member is me, ha ha ha, i thinked about the future to get some many other programmers, designers to work with me and that is a provisional name for all my items to not cause conflict between some other stuff by the name). This is only an achronymous, but i have used since the first releases so i think is fine Smile

There is the only point but many users want to share the same job i made as payment, but none of them update their products or any. So i think it is an important thig when you purchase an item, make sure the product works and you have support for it. Right now i have added to the user requeriments many unique improvements for that plugin, like payment with points, unique points, newpoints, etc.

And a payment with paypal to unlock contents too, many improvements have been maded, but allways is a different one and none of that plugins have that lol. I think that is the most important thing and the unique and awesome support :p

Well i think all plugins are good and maybe there are some others, but none of them works like mines, i worked on that so hard Smile. And all of them are up to date every new release of mybb Smile

As i said before you can ask for someone who have bougth the product. Allways users talk when all is bad or do not cover their requeriments. I try to do and when do not i make an entire refound to any user who asked for it, but at this point nobody ask for it and are very glad with my job Smile