MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unapproved posts still show as last post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noticed a bug that should probably be fixed. So MyBB Staff put me on moderation queue because they don't like me - but this post isn't about that so let's continue. Despite the fact my private inquiry has not been approved I can still see it as the last post. The last post should be the last approved post. Otherwise if you put new users on moderation queue they could post a link in the title and it still show up as the last post and allow them to spam. Thoughts?

Screenshot:
[Image: 3LafhL5.png]
Can't confirm. Your above post is the most recent in this forum, yet it's not showed as the latest:

[Image: Jlx6c60.png]

It's likely that users who are moderated see their own posts as most recent as a special case.
Did that in private inquires - very odd - maybe the above is another bug. Look into this, I could be wrong but I think it's a bug.
Could this be a case to run recount or regenerate cache from the ACP?
(2017-11-30, 07:08 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]Could this be a case to run recount or regenerate cache from the ACP?

probs