MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images won't show in signatures...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Despite allowing images in signatures they are not showing up for the users.

My forum is http://cfa-football.com/forum
If I try to register (just to test this), this message appears:

Quote:/home/content/29/8946729/html/forum/inc/languages/english/user_avatar_gallery.lang.php does not exist

Seems that file is missing and maybe is causing all the problem.
(2017-11-26, 10:31 AM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]If I try to register (just to test this), this message appears:

Quote:/home/content/29/8946729/html/forum/inc/languages/english/user_avatar_gallery.lang.php does not exist

Seems that file is missing and maybe is causing all the problem.

Hmm.. I found that file in a plugin and installed it. But nothing changed.
I checked forum now and it seems to work for me... Do you still have that problem or?
(2017-11-27, 05:30 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]I checked forum now and it seems to work for me... Do you still have that problem or?

Yes. I'm seeing [Image: ...] instead of an image.
Have you tryed visiting forum from another device or browser?

Try clear your history and cache and cookies. Than tell if problem still appears and do it appear same while you are logged in and guest, also, do it appears just in threads and posts or in profile too and for all members or just some of them?
(2017-11-27, 11:29 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tryed visiting forum from another device or browser?

Try clear your history and cache and cookies. Than tell if problem still appears and do it appear same while you are logged in and guest, also, do it appears just in threads and posts or in profile too and for all members or just some of them?

No images are showing (originally I thought it was just signatures but its not). I've used several devices and pc's. 

Images are showing for the guest account... didn't consider trying that.. must be an issue with my account settings?

Well I feel like a big dummy...
You found a solution?

If yes, you can post it, maybe it can be helpful for someone else Big Grin :/
I had the setting turned off on my profile somehow.. I've never changed that setting myself which is why it was so difficult for me to figure out lol.. I've been having some issues with my forum so it must have happened on accident or it was a glitch. Either way I just turned the setting back on in my profile.
Ok, I'm glad you resolved that Smile