MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Show all subforums neatly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, Smile

I know there's currently a plugin available for the subsections to be displayed, however would anyone be able to make one which sets them all out nicely under the "parent forum".

My board currently has a lot of sub forums and it's quite hard to promote other sections when it says "4 more". Members do generally browse, although this would be very handy for my site and I'm sure it would for others.

Example

Main section
-------------
*Sub 1 *Sub2 *Sub 3
*Sub 4 *Sub5 *Sub 6
*Sub 7

Thanks for your time,
~Kerrang!

-Edit-
I believe the other plugin is supposed to show all but when I tried it only shown 2 or 3 and the positions was far between each other. (displayed pretty badly) and it still said + 4 more etc Sad
Edit the "Subforums to show on Index listing" value under Forum Home Options in your admin cp to prevent the appearance of the "and x more" part.
destroyer Wrote:Edit the "Subforums to show on Index listing" value under Forum Home Options in your admin cp to prevent the appearance of the "and x more" part.
Thanks =)

I wondered why the plugin displayed 'em neatly, yet didn't have an options to change how many was there.

~Kerrang Sad