MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buttons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f51...4e2e706e67]
how to add buttons on username and password look like up photo?
what is template code?

Thanks
Can you please share your website url ?
Also template should be header_welcomeblock_guest
Hi MonsterR_X

Do you want to put login box at forum's header like here on image or just have it look like buttons?

Please provide your forum url so I can see what I can do
(2017-11-27, 03:37 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please share your website url ?

(2017-11-28, 12:17 AM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi MonsterR_X

Do you want to put login box at forum's header like here on image or just have it look like buttons?

Friends its normal mybb theme... how can i add on buttons? What is template code?
(2017-11-28, 07:06 AM)MonsteR_X Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-27, 03:37 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please share your website url ?

(2017-11-28, 12:17 AM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi MonsterR_X

Friends its normal mybb theme... how can i add on buttons? What is template code?

Friend, that is not normal theme as normal (default) theme hasn't log in fields on that place. That's what I'm asking for, you need login on that place or just that design of your login fields?

So can you provide your forum url so I can check wich variables and everything for that are used in your theme?
Sorry for the late freinds... here link - cyberghostweb.000webhostapp.com

Example f (but not this complete code.

<input id="logbox" name="user" type="user" placeholder="User name or E-mail"/>
<input id="password" name="password" type="password" placeholder="password"/>
<input type="button" value="SINGIN"/>
I want it look like on this pic and how to type it templates?
[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f51...4e2e706e67]
Try to add this at the end of your global.css template:

/** Login fields image */

input#quick_login_password.textbox {
	border: 1px solid black;
	background-image: url("http://cyberghostweb.000webhostapp.com/images/tcat.png");
	color: lightgray;
}
input#quick_login_username.textbox {
	border: 1px solid black;
	background-image: url("http://cyberghostweb.000webhostapp.com/images/tcat.png");
	color: lightgray;
}

That image is default MyBB image wich can be found at your forum root /images/tcat.png

Oh, you want to edit templates too, that's what I asked you before

Wait a little

So, go to ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Header Templates -> header_welcomeblock_guest

Than replace it with following code:

<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
						<span class="welcome">
							<form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php">
							<input name="action" type="hidden" value="do_login" />
							<input name="url" type="hidden" value="" />
							<input name="quick_login" type="hidden" value="1" />
							<strong>{$login_username}</strong>
							<input name="quick_username" id="quick_login_username" type="text" value="" class="textbox initial_focus" />
							<strong>{$lang->password}</strong>
							<input name="quick_password" id="quick_login_password" type="password" value="" class="textbox" />
							<input name="submit" type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->login}" />
							<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register" class="register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>
							</form>
						</span>
					</div>
				</div>

You asked me via PM how to remove "Username" and "Password" text, here is your code...

So, go to ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Header Templates -> header_welcomeblock_guest

Than replace it with following code:

<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
						<span class="welcome">
							<form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php">
							<input name="action" type="hidden" value="do_login" />
							<input name="url" type="hidden" value="" />
							<input name="quick_login" type="hidden" value="1" />
							<input name="quick_username" id="quick_login_username" type="text" value="" class="textbox initial_focus" />
							<input name="quick_password" id="quick_login_password" type="password" value="" class="textbox" />
							<input name="submit" type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->login}" />
							<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register" class="register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>
							</form>
						</span>
					</div>
				</div>

That will remove text and leave just 2 boxes...
Thanks For Helping Guys
this instruction solved my problem too
Here you have few more instructions about that question if you need something... https://community.mybb.com/thread-214455.html

And feel free to ask if you need something else or more.
Ok thanx