MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: add to list within a forum page/post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Ihave a web site for our rally group,I have created a rallies for 2018 where I will list the rallies,now I need to create a link that member can click to add their names to attend that rally,is that possible if so how please I am not a computer expert,
Thanks for now
George
Hi scottie

I'm not quite sure what you exatly want to get...
So you want to create some page when member can add his name and got to the list, right?

That list should be on some specific page or in some post? Who should be able to see that list?
What should be on that list? Just names or something else?
Are numbers important or you just need to have list of all participations?

Thanks Smile
(2017-11-27, 11:33 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi scottie

I'm not quite sure what you exatly want to get...
So you want to create some page when member can add his name and got to the list, right?

That list should be on some specific page or in some post? Who should be able to see that list?
What should be on that list? Just names or something else?
Are numbers important or you just need to have list of all participations?

Thanks Smile

Hi
Thanks for the reply,I  will try and explain what I want, I might need your email address so I can make you a member,
if you go to "  mhfrallygroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=77  " then to 2018 rallies then open newark rally this is what the members see,I want members to be able to add there name somehow to say they wish to attend,the list then would only be visible to members,hope this makes sense.
George