MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty + Enhanced Account Switcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2017-11-28, 06:43 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.8.13 has changes in Jquery related scripts.

for flatty theme its javascript file content needs some changes

you can temporarily rename flatty.js file as flatty.old.js file
and add below content into a new flatty.js file & try using it
jQuery(function($){$(".leftbutton").hide();$(".rightbutton").on("click",function(){$(".sidebar").animate({height:"hide",opacity:0},150,function(){$(".forums").animate({width:"100%"},400)});$(this).hide();$(".leftbutton").show();Cookie.set("sidebar","collapsed",60*60*24*365);return false});$(".leftbutton").on("click",function(){$(".forums").animate({width:"76%"},400,function(){$(".sidebar").animate({height:"show",opacity:1},150)});$(this).hide();$(".rightbutton").show();Cookie.set("sidebar","expanded",60*60*24*365);return false});if(Cookie.get("sidebar")=="collapsed"){$(".rightbutton").hide();$(".leftbutton").show();$(".forums").css("width","100%");$(".sidebar").hide()}var $spanel=$("#panel");var offset=$spanel.offset();var stickyTop=offset.top;var windowTop=$(window).scrollTop();function spanel(){windowTop=$(window).scrollTop();return $spanel.css({position:windowTop>stickyTop?"fixed":"absolute"})}spanel();$(window).scroll(spanel);if($(".forums").length<1)$(".toggle-container").hide()});

AND MyBB 1.8.13 has some changes in the templates & style css.
basically javascript & modal popup related codes need modifications.  

upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates.
This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed
- or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed,
it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

for the style adjustments see this post

Just a note that you need to have the latest version of Flatty to be able to do the edit .M. posted.  The older version has different JS files.
Hello RocketFoot... What was the purpose behind quoting .m.'s post?
(2017-11-28, 11:42 PM)ThistleProse Wrote: [ -> ]Hello RocketFoot... What was the purpose behind quoting .m.'s post?

Sorry, the forum glitched when I was posting...I edited the quoted post above.
.. referred issues should be fixed now. can you check ...
(2017-11-28, 09:20 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Just a note that you need to have the latest version of Flatty to be able to do the edit .M. posted.  The older version has different JS files.

If i have older version (Flatty_#4_stable) how can i update the Flatty without losing my current Stylesheets and Templates ?
^ basically templates codes need to be updated through Diff Report at find updated templates.

upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates.
This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed
- or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed,
it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

css style codes can be updated by comparing with MyBB's Stock Theme ( could be confusing Sad )

can we have your forum url ..
@.m. i sent you pm
Pages: 1 2