MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with moving links side by side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Q4IAOVK.png]

In the above image I would like the image feed and member list to be next to the login and register
so instead of below, i want a separator between from to the right of register, image feed, then another separator then member list. 

Separator like this: |

Much appreciated if you can direct me to the exact code... I tried playing with it but failed
what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?

edit: you can try adding below style property at the bottom of global.css style sheet of the theme
.upper .welcome  li {display: inline-block;}
(2017-11-28, 09:48 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?

looksmax.net

Default I think but heavily edited (I didn't do it). It's def not a custom theme.
you can try adding below style property at the bottom of global.css style sheet of the theme
(2017-11-28, 10:04 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try adding below style property at the bottom of global.css style sheet of the theme

Just did it. Unfortunately nothing changed
I appreciate your help in any case.
Can you share your forum url?
have you hard refreshed [eg. press CTRL + F5] your browser on forum index page after saving changes to global.css ? it might be required.
(2017-11-28, 10:42 AM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Can you share your forum url?

I shared it above, thanks anyway!

(2017-11-28, 11:09 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you hard refreshed [eg. press CTRL + F5] your browser on forum index page after saving changes to global.css ? it might be required.

That worked!!!

Much appreciated friend for your help!