MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple CKEditor for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having issues with this editor not working on my forum.. I have everything installed properly and activated the plugin but the editor does not show up when making a post. Even more strange the regular options (bold, italic, etc.) do not show either...

What template can I adjust to fix that and why is CKEditor not working either??
Is the default MyBB editor working properly ?
If yes, I will suggest you to check with CKEditor plugin author first.
The default editor is not working properly..
(2017-11-29, 03:28 PM)Robmeister89 Wrote: [ -> ]The default editor is not working properly..
Probably issue with javascript, can you try reinstalling theme and check that all files are updated ?
(2017-11-29, 04:49 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-29, 03:28 PM)Robmeister89 Wrote: [ -> ]The default editor is not working properly..
Probably issue with javascript, can you try reinstalling theme and check that all files are updated ?

I noticed the issue on both themes I have installed but I haven't touched the other one in a LONG time...

Okay, just noticed that the PM quick reply has the CKEditor.. but not when I edit posts or new replies...
Can you share your forum url ? I believe your theme might not be updated or your MyBB is not updated.
Also if a MyBB team member replies, make sure you have temporary admin login for them so that they can debug.
(2017-11-30, 03:50 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you share your forum url ? I believe your theme might not be updated or your MyBB is not updated.
Also if a MyBB team member replies, make sure you have temporary admin login for them so that they can debug.

http://cfa-football.com/forum

And I do have a MyBB administrator ready in case someone wants to look into this.