MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide last visit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think there should be a feature inbuilt so that certain users can hide their last visit like the administrator/mod, I think it would be nice to have it built in in the ACP where the admin can allow certain users to do this or maybe all.
(2017-11-29, 05:51 PM)AquaBox Wrote: [ -> ]I think there should be a feature inbuilt so that certain users can hide their last visit like the administrator/mod, I think it would be nice to have it built in in the ACP where the admin can allow certain users to do this or maybe all.

I'm sure you can do this by putting your online status to away but an option would be nice yes or else do it for them if you have php experience. Smile
I see people do this all the time on forums using Yumi's PHP in Templates plugin - which to an inexperienced admin can be a security nightmare (arbitrary PHP code in templates anyone??). So I would agree for some kind of per-usergroup permission to hide both the last online time and total online time.
Yes, this should be an option.
To be honest, it shouldn't really be a per-usergroup permission. It should be global with mods / admins being able to override it.