MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There are multiple users on my forums getting an error message when viewing any thread. When logged in and opening a thread, they get the following message:
This page isn't working
<url> is currently unable to handle this request
HTTP ERROR 500
The issue is affecting at least 4 users and it has been an issue for 3 days. 
I was running MyBB 1.8.12 and updated to 1.8.13 to attempt to fix the issue but it was not fixed.
The users say that they are able to view the thread after they sign out of their account.
(2017-11-29, 08:55 PM)Gamma_ Wrote: [ -> ]The users say that they are able to view the thread after they sign out of their account.

That sounds like you have a dodgy plugin which is active on showthread.php when the user is logged in. Are you able to post your PHP or MyBB error log files and possibly your list of active plugins too please?
Forgot to add:
I had added nothing at all to the forum for about a month. The issue had occurred out of no where

Error_log: https://pastebin.com/3fxkcQgp
Active plugins: https://gyazo.com/b0031c30c5fc0642b7201aa100d0e2b5

Need assistance- Bump
Bump.
look at line 867 inc / functions_post.php
There is called a template, in this template is an error on line 6

But I don't think, this is the cause of the problem; more useful would be the error log of the server instead of the MyBB error log
^ code in the postbit_classic template could also be a major problem ..
@Gamma_ have you tried disabling all the plugins ? if not yet then try it [option is at General Configuration settings]
btw, can we have your forum url ..
but why should only some users have a problem with this code?
^ could be a cause for users with the classic postbit template.
yes, you're right; only some users may use the classic and for guest it's modern
Try to revert your postbit_classic template. Check your differences in the files first just in case you see an obvious error.
Pages: 1 2