MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add User ID on Postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please go to the directory: 
Admin CP -> Templates -> Postbit Templates -> postbit_author_user

Add the following codes;
<br />
ID: {$post['uid']}

Goodbye.
Have you any preview of what this would look like in forum?
(2017-11-30, 11:07 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Have you any preview of what this would look like in forum?

Basically like this:

[Image: 0bwoHMd.png]
Yes, I know, just it would be nice to see that example in the first post, that will be helpful Smile
id rather put this in their profile instead

ACP -> templates and styles -> templates -> default template (or your current one, or all) -> member templates -> member_profile

towards the bottom under warning points

<tr>
					<td class="trow1"><strong>ID</strong></td>
					<td class="trow1">{$memprofile['uid']}</td>
				</tr>

output:
Personal I don't see why this would be needed maybe someone has a use for it but at the same time I have seen many tutorials on this and yes it would be nice if you added a preview.
i think its more useful for the admin/mod. A lot of plugins require ID numbers of users and user groups if you want to add them to something like a restriction. Which actually would be nice to have the user group ID as well now that i think of it. The only other way to get that info is to go to the user or usergroup and look at the link for UID. Which is kind of a dumb method.

Speaking of which...how would you get the profiles group id? memberprofile['gid'] doesnt work.
The person's primary group is with {$memprofile['usergroup']}, additional groups there are in is {$memprofile['additionalgroups']}, and their display group is {$memprofile['displaygroup']}. I believe 0 for display group is to use their primary usergroup as display group.
i would assume then that $memprofile['gid'] would return the ID of the main usergroup. Or do i need to do something like {$memprofile['usergroup']['gid']}
{$memprofile['usergroup']} is the id of their usergroup.
Pages: 1 2