MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Team Encouragement Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB holds a special place in my heart and from what I sense of posts made by various members of the MyBB team and the general lack of appreciation for them around the forum, I think we should have a thread where we thank them and encourage them to keep moving forward. I will begin by saying that I am thankful for the time and energy they put into the development when they are not paid and have other things to tend to in life yet still make some time for this wonderful free forum software. 

I now realize that this would have been a perfect Thanksgiving thread but hopefully this will do. How does the MyBB team help you?
Thanks mikeh, we really appreciate the kind comments. Something to help the team get through the hard days! Smile
I think the MyBB Team do a great job. I and my forum members very much appreciate being able to use MyBB software, and I very much appreciate it being free to use. My forum is not run for any financial gain, it is run purely to help people with a health condition. I pay for it out of my own pocket and having a good solid software I can use at no cost is important to me.

Yes there are some times when I complain under my breath like recently with the last two updates, but I accept that the MyBB Team are just like me a person doing it because they want to. They don't do it for any financial gain, they do it because they can and they want to.

I know very little about the guts of the software or the coding/making of it, all I know is how to do a few basic changes so I and my members would be stuffed without all the hard work that MyBB and it's team put into it.

I don't publicise my forum on here but on behalf of myself and my members we say "Thank You Very Much" for all that you do. You don't know how much you have helped a lot of people for the past 6 years, if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be able to supply a place where our members have come to rely on us. They need us, and we need you.

Thank You.
Wow, thanks very much. It's nice to know the work we all do is appreciated Smile