MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mobile Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I want to create styling for mobile devices, like some areas should be hidden while some areas should look differently but I don't want to use @media, so I thought if I give different classes to theme elements for mobile I can do it, is it possible? How do you create mobil design for your forum?
If you don't want to use @media query, then another solution will come in the direction of useragent which you can detect easily through javascript. And based on that you can use javascript DOM elements to hide or show classes or even change class instances using javascript.

Cheers
WallBB
(2017-11-30, 07:14 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't want to use @media query, then another solution will come in the direction of useragent which you can detect easily through javascript. And based on that you can use javascript DOM elements to hide or show classes or even change class instances using javascript.

Cheers
WallBB

What this guy said.

I don't know why you don't want to use @media

If a browser doesnt support that then its a pretty awful browser.