MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plasma Television Style for Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Preview:
[Image: vpknzm.png]

Guide:

MyBB Admin CP -> Themes & Templates -> Your Theme ->
Add to Global.CSS:
.plazma_up {
 background: url("images/top.png");
 width: 587px;
 height: 26px;
}

.plazma_down {
 float: left;
 background: url("images/bottom.png");
 width: 534px;
 height: 73px;
 margin-top: -29px;
 margin-left: 26px;
}

.plazma_left {
 background: url("images/left.png");
 width: 26px;
 height: 330px;
}

.plazma_right {
 background: url("images/right.png");
 width: 26px;
 height: 330px;
}

MyBB Admin CP -> Themes & Templates -> Your Theme Templates -> Find the template: Video MyCode Templates -> video_youtube_enbed

Replace All:
<div style="width: 600px; height=400px;"><div class="plazma_up"></div><div class="plazma_left"></div><div class="float_left"><iframe width="534" height="301" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div><div class="plazma_right"></div><div class="plazma_down"></div></div><div style="margin-top: 400px"></div> 

Goodbye.
I don't really know what this is useful for but ok hahha

Just, when that site with images is deleted this will not work anymore, so maybe it is better thing to post that images like attachment so everyone can upload and use them on their own site
(2017-11-30, 10:34 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really know what this is useful for but ok hahha

Just, when that site with images is deleted this will not work anymore, so maybe it is better thing to post that images like attachment so everyone can upload and use them on their own site

Post edited.
Thanks.
Sorry, me again...

Maybe upload that as your post attachment, so it will be directly at mybb site.

2nd Thing, probably it would be good to explain where to upload images and how to use them. Not everyone knows how to use that. That's why we have tutorials in the first place. They should be understandable by anyone and anyone should be able to use them.
Added.