MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reporting Error: The selected reason is invalid.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The report function on my board is broken.  I reset all of the templates on the default style to default and tried it there, and it didn't work.

Here's the report window:

[attachment=39559]

And here's the error:

[attachment=39560]

The theme set as default is not the stock myBB theme, but I've tested it on all of my themes.

Site url: https://jiggmin2.com/
MyBB Version: 1.8.14 (not sure if it was happening before 14 as my board is pretty new)
This error showing modcp or admincp? you image is not quality. Please Can you upload full quality pic?
(2017-12-01, 01:45 AM)MonsteR_X Wrote: [ -> ]This error showing modcp or admincp?  you image is not quality. Please Can you upload full quality pic?

Click the image and it gets bigger.

The problem I'm having occurs when users try to report posts on the forum using the report button on a specific post.
deactivate myprofile plugin & check (if it doesn't help then uninstall the plugin)
(2017-12-01, 05:29 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]deactivate myprofile plugin & check (if it doesn't help then uninstall the plugin)

That worked... although, is there a way to use the plugin and have that not happen?

Thanks for your help!