MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme needed finishing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo,

I find myself in need to the skills of a coder to finish off the work of my previous coder who had to bow out due to time restraints. 

As I said its incomplete, but it is leaning towards being completed. But I would love for it to be enhanced further as it needs to look he part. Some parts of the theme I can say that are incomplete off the top of my head are: The forum structure, the post bit and the profile. This is a project for a role play community and I can supply examples of what aspects need to look like. Below is a mock up I was using for the coder before hand:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p1e6ame6xsud8b...p.png?dl=0

Note the current design of the existing theme differs from the original idea but it does supply a lot of the ideas that are in play. What I do need is a coder experienced in creating themes for role play sites on a similar setup to JCINK sites ad I would greatly appreciate some one taking on this project. Also the original credit for the coder must be left on. If you are interested, please do send me a message on here and we can discuss payment, and further plans. Also from there we can exchange skype or discord handles.

Note: This requires knowledge of coding Template Conditionals.
Updating this! I am in need of another coder to get this finished. It is mostly completed. Please pm me if you think you can help.