MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP theme Responsive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand in thread https://community.mybb.com/thread-214207...responsive it was mentioned that responsive will be implemented. However, I'd like to know if the ACP will be responsive as well.
Maybe, if I recall, the ACP's probably going to be getting an overhaul. But. But. Does it really need to be responsive? Can you imagine how much of a pain it would be to *actually* administrate a forum from a phone?

It should be responsive enough for people to fire a rogue mod while on the bus, but I can't see people managing permissions there.
+1, I agree it should be responsive.
Usually I carry my phone only to manage website and I am limited to mod cp in responsive frontend.
If ACP also is responsive, it will be too awesome
(2017-12-02, 11:16 PM)Azah Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe, if I recall, the ACP's probably going to be getting an overhaul. But. But. Does it really need to be responsive? Can you imagine how much of a pain it would be to *actually* administrate a forum from a phone?

It should be responsive enough for people to fire a rogue mod while on the bus, but I can't see people managing permissions there.

Don't moderate and drive Toungue
(2017-12-02, 11:16 PM)Azah Wrote: [ -> ]Can you imagine how much of a pain it would be to *actually* administrate a forum from a phone?

It'd not be a pain if whoever makes it has some experience with UX.
This would be nice, but only if there is option to choose if you want it responsive or not.
Lol, I would hate to see people moderating while driving.

I don't think there's a point in making it an option, if you're going to have it, then you should have it on all the time. It's not like it's a separate mobile theme. And perhaps, you could make everything easy to use, but how much work would that take?