MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation Lost?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is it that everytime I try to merge my 1.6 database to 1.8 the reputation keeps resetting to 0 everyones reputation when I rebuild everything?

My account I had 590 reputation but it showed none just the number when I rebuild it, it then resetted to 0? :/
Missing reputation Only? I think you updating some important files rewrited.
(2017-12-04, 02:27 AM)MonsteR_X Wrote: [ -> ]Missing reputation Only? I think you updating some important files rewrited.

Updating? :/
I merged my old 1.6 database to 1.8.....
reputation is not coded in the merge system.
it is a complex task as we have to consider individual posts' reputation along with profile ratings
(2017-12-04, 06:07 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]reputation is not coded in the merge system.
it is a complex task as we have to consider individual posts' reputation along with profile ratings

So how do some forums still manage to merge reputations even though their upgrading from 1.6 to 1.8?
reputation table from the database can be manually imported but user IDs & post IDs should be checked with care !
if MyBB 1.8 forum is fairly new (without users) then it could be a simple task.

Easy Rep plugin coded for an older version of MyBB might be helpful in manually adding reputation for (some) users.
(2017-12-05, 05:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]reputation table from the database can be manually imported but user IDs & post IDs should be checked with care !

Easy Rep plugin coded for an older version of MyBB might be helpful in manually adding reputation for (some) users.

He cant get old reputation him acc?
(2017-12-05, 05:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]reputation table from the database can be manually imported but user IDs & post IDs should be checked with care !

Manually? That's long since I have around 500 reputation.