MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't sign into my Forum (Please Help!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2017-12-05, 03:38 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]would you like to PM me temporary access to files (FTP) to check it
(you can give your own credentials & change them later)

Edit:
however removing 'powered by MyBB' notice is not encouraged.

Sure, I'd love too, I'll message you now.

(2017-12-05, 03:49 AM)VizeYT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-05, 03:38 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]would you like to PM me temporary access to files (FTP) to check it
(you can give your own credentials & change them later)

Edit:
however removing 'powered by MyBB' notice is not encouraged.

Sure, I'd love too, I'll message you now.

Oh also.. It's not? I didn't know that, I'll happily add it back then, I do apologize.
(2017-12-05, 03:54 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ see MyBB Support Eligibility Policy

Well, I can't really add it when I can't access my AdminCP, I honestly didn't know. I will update it as soon as I can access my forums to change it...
If you are try all methods? And now check you browser
(2017-12-05, 04:00 AM)MonsteR_X Wrote: [ -> ]If you are try all methods? And now check you browser

I tried them all, nothing works mate.
should be fixed now. sending PM in a moment ..
(2017-12-05, 04:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]should be fixed now. sending PM in a moment ..

It's fixed.
Thank you so much. I'll change the thread status.
(2017-12-05, 04:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]should be fixed now. sending PM in a moment ..

It would be great if you can explain the solution, I admire your skills and would love to know what you did to fix the issue.
(2017-12-07, 01:00 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]

It would be great if you can explain the solution, I admire your skills and would love to know what you did to fix the issue.

Yeah, me too actually. Since I'm having the same problem again, and I can't sign into adminCP, I made a forum, but no-one seem's to be helping me..... I think I need to know what he did, but he never said.
when required, if ftp access is available, we use a file to change password of an admin of a forum.
it is not a complex code. however personally I like to not disclose such codes for better security of forums.

Edit:

ftp access should be given only to trusted helpers
and
credentials should be changed after completion of the work.

--- this topic is closed ---
Pages: 1 2