MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using this plugin for a few years now and would love to see it in 1.10

http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=267

When you hover over a thread it shows a  preview of the content without opening the thread. It also works when hovering over "Last Post"
This could actually be a nice addon but also it can be annoying and unnecessary at some forums...

But maybe thread description would be really cool addition Wink
(2017-12-07, 10:22 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]This could actually be a nice addon but also it can be annoying and unnecessary at some forums...

But maybe thread description would be really cool addition Wink

Thread description is not the same thing, and I found on trying it that most never put anything in it.

I don't see how it could be annoying, I and my members find it very useful for getting a little snippet of the thread content without having to open the thread to see the content. It's also handy for checking out the last post to see if it's worth reading.

You can choose to show any amount of characters up to 200, but I set mine to 100.