MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so, we are switching names, but... seems I ran into a problem

So the one that says Atlas gaming is perfect, the Image is somewhat in the middle and the bar doesn't go on forever it's even with the site. BUT the Gravity Servers one isn't the bar goes on forever and the Image on the edge... Is there a way to fix. Again sorry if my english is bad.
Please post your forum url
You have to edit globle.css
So find in your global.css this:

.wrapper

And under it paste following code:

width: 80%;
    min-width: 733px;
    max-width: 1500px;
    margin: auto auto;

If you don't have .wrapper code than paste this at the end of your global.css:

.wrapper {
    width: 80%;
    min-width: 733px;
    max-width: 1500px;
    margin: auto auto;
}
Already had that, the code and all. This is weird because I didn't have this problem on my AtlasGaming forums but I am on this one. I can't deal with that thing I have OCD and it has to line up. Which doesn't make since why it's doing this but It really bothers me, so if someone know how the hell to make to make better please tell me. Yes I'm picky, I do feel like it's something with the margin.
See, it has to do something with margin and you can fix that with ode above. Maybe it will not be visible from first as you need to hard refresh your page as well as delete your history, cookies and cache. Then it should work.
Imerepc as I said I already had that in .wrapper unless I’m at the wrong location, I meant admin cp > Themes and Temples > Theme global.css > .wrapper and that code was there.

Here’s a picture,
I don't know, It seems like you have .wrapper but looks like you have not anything assigned in it in css.
But when I open your global.css looks like you have it on line 60.

I'm sorry but I don't know exactly where is problem here... Maybe you can upload xml file from another forum and check if it will work then.

Like uploading new theme.

Like download - export theme from Atlas Gaming and than import it (xml file) to Gravity Servers and see if that will work. I guess it will not but it's worth checking, right? Smile