MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default responsive theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I don't know about last post avatar but I guess there will be something like it.

Next, I don't like sidebar and it's unnecessary for most of forums, but you can always add it in both ways, with plugin or theme. Maybe you can suggest it if you think it's important Wink
You're right about that, a sidebar isn't for everyone. However, I would like to see a recent posts/threads block somewhere on the index, even if not in a sidebar. Or, at the very least the ability for admins and theme designers to add a recent posts block to the index themselves without the need for a plugin or changing core files.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing the new theme! Smile Hope it will be more minimalistic in design like the MyBB 2.0 previews.
(2017-12-30, 04:53 PM)darkhorus Wrote: [ -> ]You're right about that, a sidebar isn't for everyone. However, I would like to see a recent posts/threads block somewhere on the index, even if not in a sidebar. Or, at the very least the ability for admins and theme designers to add a recent posts block to the index themselves without the need for a plugin or changing core files.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing the new theme! Smile Hope it will be more minimalistic in design like the MyBB 2.0 previews.

The current plan is to make use of the 2.0 styling, with some changes to fit the structure and featureset of 1.9 and some changes to the header.
Pages: 1 2