MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Webmaster Meets Administrator Forum - You'll all like it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Actually, it's one of the best free hosts. But they're moving servers right now which is making everyone's site load slow. It will pass though...

And you get what you don't pay for. Toungue
Site isn't loading for me either.
Foxx Wrote:Actually, it's one of the best free hosts.

That says a lot about free hosting Toungue
I like how you keep ignoring the fact that they're moving servers?

Just try a few times. It always loads, you just need to try it a couple times.
I have 20MB broadband and it took well over a minute for your site to load, I am sorry but that is way to long and most people I know that are webmasters and sys admins wont hang around that long for a page to load, Most wont even go to a site that is on a free host for that matter.

I would suggest you get your self another free host or at least pay for your hosting if you are really serious about this.
Normally I would make a post right now in bold capital letters with a lot of curses but I'd rather not get banned from the stupidity of another member.
Foxx Wrote:Normally I would make a post right now in bold capital letters with a lot of curses but I'd rather not get banned from the stupidity of another member.

Calling another member stupid just because you don't like what they have to say is not a good thing, many would consider it flaming.

You posted about your site here in the showcase forum and as such invited people to look at it and give there opinion which is what we are doing, if you don't like what people have to say or didn't want people to give an opinion or constructive criticism then perhaps you shouldn't have made this post.
I also clearly stated more than enough times that my host is moving servers and while they are you'll get slow loading times. Once they're done, in the next few days, it will be fine. (Info for their support forums.) They're also one of the best free hosts. And that's a fact, not my opinion.

That is why I got so mad... I don't know how many times I've said this same information and how many times people still bring it up. Maybe if you read the thread you'd answer your own questions. Or statements for that matter.
For your info I did read the whole thread

No they are not the best free host out there

I am not going to argue with you, I have better things to be doing with my time.
I know they're not the best free host. That's why I didn't say they were. Plus you'd think someone that reads the explanation of something wouldn't comment on how it's a problem. Oh well.
Pages: 1 2 3