MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sesonal themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I looked on the MYBB theme side and i dont see any season al ones like christmas or winter stuff is it because phpbb has more options to use than mybb or will mybb put more themes at some point cause i need a christmas theme in mybb but people will say go to phpbb and convert it and so on and trust me i not stupidĀ  but all themes are made by original authors and so on so i asking is there any seasonal christmas themes around mybb
You could just change your thead/header/footer images so they are more seasonal.

People also install a snow feature on their sites but they tend to lag the site.
(2017-12-10, 04:45 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]You could just change your thead/header/footer images so they are more seasonal.

People also install a snow feature on their sites but they tend to lag the site.

Exactly and infact you can modify themes by creating Child theme and modifying them for time being (seasonal change)