MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add members manually on top of the member list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So right now my memberlist is organized via post count. I want to maintain that structuring but put a specific user on top (the admin). How do I go abut this? Someone a while ago said "manually add them" well that is my dilemma, I'm not sure how or the exact coding required.

I appreciate any help. Thank you guys
you can add required specific user in the memberlist template above of code lines like below
(near the top of the template)
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="{$colspan}">

your code can be something like below
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="{$colspan}"><div><strong>heading</strong></div></td></tr>
	<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="1%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->avatar}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->joined}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->lastvisit}</strong></a></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="10%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="10%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->threads}</strong></span></td>
{$referral_header}
</tr>
	<tr>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">user avatar code</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}">user profile code<br />
<span class="smalltext">
	user title code<br />
	user group image code<br />
	user stars code
</span></td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">user registration date</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">user last visit date</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">user posts number</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">user threads number</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">user referrals number</td>
</tr>

Edit: eg. see this image
(2017-12-10, 01:04 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can add required specific user in the memberlist template above of code lines like below
(near the top of the template)
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="{$colspan}">

your code can be something like below
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="{$colspan}"><div><strong>heading</strong></div></td></tr>
	<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="1%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->avatar}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->joined}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->lastvisit}</strong></a></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="10%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="10%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->threads}</strong></span></td>
{$referral_header}
</tr>
	<tr>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">user avatar code</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}">user profile code<br />
<span class="smalltext">
	user title code<br />
	user group image code<br />
	user stars code
</span></td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">user registration date</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">user last visit date</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">user posts number</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">user threads number</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">user referrals number</td>
</tr>

Edit: eg. see this image

Hello, I am really struggling to implement this. If I can give you access to the admincp do you think you'd be able to put a specified user at the top under the heading 'Admin'.

I understand if you don't have the time or simply don't want to. You're a great help around here.
can't check in next few hours. I might be able to check it later today [in about 6 hours from now]
(2017-12-27, 08:44 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can't check in next few hours. I might be able to check it later today [in about 6 hours from now]

I have private messaged you. When/if you are available, I would appreciate any help. I understand if you're too busy! Smile