MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Developed] Reputation Bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Planning to have this launched to the mods site tomorrow or by the end of the weekend.
(2018-03-23, 10:11 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Planning to have this launched to the mods site tomorrow or by the end of the weekend.

Looks good, is the any way you could add the reputation amound next to the bars?

Will pay extra if you could do ths.
This is really nice, unfortunately I dont use MyBB default reputation system. Is there any way to extend this to Thank you/like or others plugins?!
(2018-03-27, 09:24 PM)mapwood6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-23, 10:11 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Planning to have this launched to the mods site tomorrow or by the end of the weekend.

Looks good, is the any way you could add the reputation amound next to the bars?

Will pay extra if you could do ths.

It can be done yes, I’ll message you regarding it tonight.

(2018-03-30, 07:26 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]This is really nice, unfortunately I dont use MyBB default reputation system. Is there any way to extend this to Thank you/like or others plugins?!

I’d need to have a look into this one buddy.
where is the download link?
release it please
Bump Sad
no update?
Looks awesome man this plugin would be amazing for my current project, is there a release date?
Pages: 1 2