MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have any ideas how I can move the whos online variable which is this..
{$onlinemembers}

To the footer template? I'm guessing this can be done but a code is needed inside the global.php maybe? If yes I'd appreciate it if anybody could help me out.

Thank you!
Nope it can not be posible due it is hooked into index file and his hooks are only available for that template and not for the footer template, you need to add it globally the code of that var to make it works at your needs.

You can do it with core mods or via plugin.

Otherwise you can use it into index template at your owns.

NOTE: More easy use this plugin.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=937

And add a hook into global_intermediate to the stats and the you can use the var of this plugin and can change his templates to make it at your owns.
(2017-12-11, 10:48 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Nope it can not be posible due it is hooked into index file and his hooks are only available for that template and not for the footer template, you need to add it globally the code of that var to make it works at your needs.

You can do it with core mods or via plugin.

Otherwise you can use it into index template at your owns.

NOTE: More easy use this plugin.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=937

And add a hook into global_intermediate to the stats and the you can use the var of this plugin and can change his templates to make it at your owns.

That's for who's online today though 24 hours, I need to move main whos online to the footer, but I don't know the code or var whatever. I've seen it being done before on multiple forums so that's why I'm asking.
Yes that is the fact, you have to modify the code at own needs.

You can take the code and bring it up with a new hook. But if you can not modify this plugin only how did you spect to write the code that's not posible.

Maybe in that forums the users have paid for that mod, or is only a change inside index template as i said at first glance.

Or better you can ask for that forums on how they did it, then you can approach to same think you've asked for. But imo thi is the only way i knew.
(2017-12-12, 12:47 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that is the fact, you have to modify the code at own needs.

You can take the code and bring it up with a new hook. But if you can not modify this plugin only how did you spect to write the code that's not posible.

Maybe in that forums the users have paid for that mod, or is only a change inside index template as i said at first glance.

Or better you can ask for that forums on how they did it, then you can approach to same think you've asked for. But imo thi is the only way i knew.

The code for index template do you know? If yes mind sharing it please?
Bump.
Nevermind solved, had to play around with global.php & index.php.