MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Notification after moderating thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You are right... I reupload functions.php and solved the problem...

thanks LeX
LeX- ,

I used your class_moderation.php. Deactivated the plugin, reactivated it, checked settings, and PMs still aren't dispatched.
Then i don't know what the problem is. And i aint gonna look further into it.
tristan/SMM Wrote:LeX- ,

I used your class_moderation.php. Deactivated the plugin, reactivated it, checked settings, and PMs still aren't dispatched.

I agree with you...it has done the same think at me
haXan2005 Wrote:
tristan/SMM Wrote:LeX- ,

I agree with you...it has done the same think at me

Then don't use it, i don't force people using it. It works fine overhere.
Got it!

LeX-,

Apparently, your plugin only sends notification for THREADS, not just when you delete someone's obnoxious POST.

Oh, BTW, the messages need fixing...... I don't think users should be seeing HTML.

This is EXACTLY what was sent to my test user when I moved his thread to the trash can and when it was automatically closed:
Quote:Hey test,<br /> A Thread You\'ve Made With Subject [ TESTING ] Has Been Moved Into A New Forum [ Trash Can __ http://schoolforums.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19 ] By MrMedic.<br /> ThreadLink : http://schoolforums.org/showthread.php?tid=1288 <br />Greetings MyBB Team.

Quote:Hey test,<br /> Your Thread With Subject [ TESTING ] Has Been Closed By MrMedic. <br /> Link : http://schoolforums.org/showthread.php?tid=1288 <br />Greetings MyBB Team.

Thanks LeX-
Delete posts works only if the poster is different from the one who moderates. And i have HTML enabled for PM's ... so you don't see such things <br />. Editing the messages is something for the plugin user, i just made some 'standard' message.
The poster was different from who was moderating. The test account made a post. I then went into my admin account and deleted the post. I then went back to the test account to find that no PM was sent.

Thanks for clarification about the HTML though. =)

EDIT: Wait a sec! Could my Trash Can Plugin have something to do with why the PM isn't being sent?
tristan/SMM Wrote:EDIT: Wait a sec! Could my Trash Can Plugin have something to do with why the PM isn't being sent?

That could be =P Since the post isn't really deleted, but just moved. I don't have that plugin on my test forum, so can't confirm it =P
tristan/SMM Wrote:The poster was different from who was moderating. The test account made a post. I then went into my admin account and deleted the post. I then went back to the test account to find that no PM was sent.

Thanks for clarification about the HTML though. =)

EDIT: Wait a sec! Could my Trash Can Plugin have something to do with why the PM isn't being sent?

lol..ugh..yeah!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5