MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Undo Vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone explain how the "Undo Vote" perission under the Poll Options in groups are suppose to work?
I have tried both without the current theme, on the default theme and still can't see the bottom/option to undo my vote.

MyBB Version: 1.8.14
PHP Version: 7.0.19-1
SQL Engine: MySQLi 10.1.26

Is there something extra i have to add to the poll/thread/forum to enable users to undo their votes other than ticking the option under the group they are under?
ensure that showthread_poll_results template consists of {$pollstatus} and
showthread_poll_undovote template contains code like below
[<a href="polls.php?action=do_undovote&amp;pid={$poll['pid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$lang->undo_vote}</a>]

by using file verification tool at tools & maintenance section of forum admin panel
also ensure that major php files [eg. polls.php & showthread.php] are not modified
Thanks a bunch, it was todo with the {$pollstatus}, for some reason both the default template and my theme didn't have it. Have now added it to both of them! Thanks for the help!
Somehow I have same issue - pollstatus is added to templates, usergroups permission are set but no "undo vote"
(2018-11-03, 10:29 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Somehow I have same issue - pollstatus is added to templates, usergroups permission are set but no "undo vote"

Do you have the variable {$undovote} in showthread_poll_results template ?
@Ashley1 - that did the trick - really weird because this template had no modifications and this was missing Sad