MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request Help] How to solve this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings my'bbs.. 
Im having a problem recently after upgrading to latest version.

It was shown like in this picture and i cannot write any of it...
Help.
And the other one is my smilies cannot be click or cannot do anything about it... how to?
Hi

Have you tryed changing editor type on your profile (UCP -> Edit Options -> Put the editor in source mode by default)

Does problem appears only at WYSIWYG editor or on source editor too?
(2017-12-13, 08:05 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Does problem appears only at WYSIWIG editor or on source editor too?

Ermmm sir.. im actually really2 new in here.. i dont know what is WYSIWIG..

and

Quote:Have you tryed changing editor type on  your profile (UCP -> Edit Options -> Put the editor in source mode by default)

Is this what are you meaning?..? picture
Oh, sorry WYSIWYG is What You See Is What You Get editor.

That is mostly default editor in which you automatically see how your message is going to look like on forum as post. Source editor is in the other hand editor in which you see tags like [b] and so on...

So, please go to your profile at that forum and change following: UCP -> Edit Options -> Put the editor in source mode by default

Than tell us if problem with editor still appears...
It work.. but this evening im try to fix its takes hours to understand.. There's two choice in
UCP -> Edit Options -> Put the editor in source mode by default OR use default...
Im choosing use default. lol... no wonder it always show error...
Thank you very much sir. Really2 appreciate

But sir.. this was only can be fix if we use default theme right... How to make it can be used if using custome template...
Do you use some custom theme and from which to which version you updated your forum? That might be problem with theme you are using or maybe even some plugin...

Wait a little, I will try to figure out some solution to fix this

Ok, try following:

Go to ACP -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> {theme name} -> Edit Theme Properties -> Editor Style

Try selecting different style like default / MyBB...

Than save that.

Than hard refresh your page (ctrl + shift + r) and check if problem appears again
Is codebuttons template default or does it show green meaning it has been edited?

Go in your ACP > Templates & styles > Templates > Focus > Ungrouped Templates > codebuttons
Ok done sir.. You guys are really2 helping me out man.. Is was a great to meet you guys..
Thx @iAndrew and @Ikerepc

Very2 helping and easy to solve with nice tutorial.. ^_^

Im very2 glad had these both guys i this forum. Thx again guys.. now it work like charm
No problem bro, just ask if you have any other problem or question Smile